It’s the International Day Of Happiness!
Happiness can be felt in so many ways and for so many different reasons.
I am someone who tries to find happiness in every day activities and events.
Here are 5 other things that I am happy about today:
- I have a job interview tomorrow – am I going to use this news as an excuse to shop for new work clothes? I sure am!
- I bought some Nescafe Mocha-flavoured coffee sachets on the weekend and with the cool change in weather my morning coffee was absolutely delicious.
- I bought my very first laptop over the weekend – a MacBook Air. I have never owned a laptop so this will be a whole new experience for me. Very excited to do more regular blogging once it’s delivered sometime this week.
- Among my healthier grocery items which I purchased this morning, I also bought a jar of Nutella and a pack of bagels.
- I have just finalised some plans with my cousin who will be visiting this Easter long weekend with her husband. We are very close but do not get to see eachother much, so I am very excited to see her!
Happiness can be found in events which are both big or small. It’s all about celebrating life’s many achievements and giving ourselves a pat on the back when things are going our way.
Here’s to a happy day for you all and to many moments of happiness in years to come!